About AeroInnovate’s Virtual Accelerator Program
The AeroInnovate Virtual Accelerator program is for entrepreneurs in the aviation industry. AeroInnovate is looking for start-up companies who need help in their business model.
Our goal is to help your company grow into the aviation industry. We do this by connecting you with the best possible mentors.
Over the eight week virtual course, AeroInnovate’s team will help identify needs within finance, marketing, customer development, and more.
Entrepreneurs will improve their presentation and pitch skills. These skills will then be taken to the market at our Pitch & Mingle event that is held during Airventure EAA in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The program goal is to facilitate the alignment of passionate, successful investors and industry leaders with the best aviation-related opportunities in the world.
Our Unique Program Offers You:
- Opportunities to pitch at the 9th annual Pitch & Mingle event, the largest gathering of aerospace investors
- Free exhibit space in the Innovations Center at EAA’s AirVenture
- Ability to connect you with leading firms in the aerospace industry
- Highly-customized support to help you successfully build a go-to market strategy & test it
- Two day Pitch Camp focusing on refining your message and delivery
- Mentorship from marketing, IT, legal, and accounting professionals
- Development of a marketing strategy, materials and market research through our in-house research center
- Low cost housing available during EAA’s AirVenture
- Please contact Meridith Jaeger, Founder of AeroInnovate at 920.420-8866 or email@example.com
- Please contact Steve Slocum, Director of AeroInnovate at 920-424-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org