Educate | Align | Expose | Connect
Next Stop: Denver, Colorado
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum
February 28, 2018
Save the Date
Protecting Intellectual Property:
Research Based Decision Making
February 21, 2018
1:30 pm CST
New Webinar Now Available
The Top 5 Benefits of Mentors for Startup Companies
This webinar features Grypmat founder Tom Burden. Tom is a 2015 AeroInnovate alumnus, a U.S. Air Force F-16 mechanic, and inventor of the Grypmat, a flexible, non-slip tool tray. Tom was recently featured on ABC’s Shark Tank. He made an impressive deal with Richard Branson, Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner! Tune in to hear about Tom’s experience with AeroInnovate and Shark Tank.
Applications for Virtual Accelerator Program Now Open
- Opportunity to pitch at the 10th Annual Pitch & Mingle event, the largest gathering of aerospace investors
- Complimentary exhibit space in the EAA Innovation Center at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
- Ability to connect with leading firms in the aerospace industry
- Highly-customized support to help founders successfully build a go-to market strategy
- Two-day Pitch Camp focused on refining message and delivery
- Mentorship from aviation, engineering, marketing, IT, and legal professionals
- Development of a marketing strategy, materials and market research through our in-house research center
- Low cost housing available during EAA’s AirVenture
- As a GAN Accelerator, AeroInnovate gives founders access to more than $1 million in discounts to products and services that help them run and grow their companies.
About AeroInnovate: Founded in 2007, AeroInnovate helps aviation and aerospace entrepreneurs from across the globe start and grow aero-related businesses and bring related new technologies to the marketplace. The program goal is to facilitate the alignment of passionate, successful investors and industry leaders with the best aviation-related opportunities in the world. AeroInnovate is a program of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and is partially funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Defense – Office of Economic Adjustment. For more information on AeroInnovate, visit aeroinnovate.org.